You choose your goals… and we’ll help you get there.
ACCELERATION is a 12-week online program designed for individuals who want to live healthier and make better health a part of their daily life.
The program is all about helping you adopt and maintain healthy habits over the long term so you can reduce your risk of developing chronic disease such as cancer, type 2 diabetes, heart or lung disease.
Become part of a winning health team!
The ACCELERATION online platform… your e-Facilitator… and you!
The ACCELERATION online platform…
Understand your health behaviour risks
Learn exactly how your health habits can be improved and how these influence your risk of developing chronic disease.
ACCELERATION’s online platform offers:
- A dashboard where you’ll receive weekly tips, videos, educational workbooks and activities. View a sample of educational topics or browse some screenshots of the ACCELERATION online platform (above).
- A place to track your health goals using tools such as meal and activity trackers and connect with your e-Facilitator.
Receive personalized care
Work with a real health professional and our interactive online platform to create and monitor your health and lifestyle goals.
During the 12-week program, you will:
- Create a personalized wellness plan with the help of your e-Facilitator and share questions and concerns at anytime by direct message.
- Share six formal coaching sessions with your e-Facilitator by phone or video chat.
… AND YOU!
Take ownership of your goals
Learn how to stick with your goals and overcome the challenges that come with health behaviour change.
Acquire life-long skills to help you to go the distance:
- Find what works best for you by trying new tools and approaches.
- Build on your knowledge with easy-to-understand advice you can use every day.
I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished with ACCELERATION. I feel like I’m at the beginning of my journey.Graduate, Toronto, ON 2015
I really enjoyed being able to do most of the program online.Graduate, Toronto, ON 2016
The exercise programs were easy to follow and perform.Graduate, Halifax, NS 2015
I’m now more aware of what I need to do for my own well-being.Graduate, Toronto, ON 2016
The leading chronic diseases have one thing in common…
They can be prevented by tackling the most common risk factors known to contribute to them.
That just means taking control of our health habits and behaviours.
Did you know that having a healthy diet, increasing your physical activity, and avoiding tobacco can prevent 88% of premature heart disease, 80% of type 2 diabetes, and 40% of cancers?
The more you engage with the ACCELERATION Online platform, the more likely you are to succeed!